ATTENTION: If you own a German Shepherd (or are about to get one), this is going to be one of the most exciting letters you’ll ever read: “This Information-Packed Handbook Will Teach You Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About German Shepherd Dogs…You’ll Learn How To Get That ‘Best Friend’ Relationship With Your GSD, That…
ATTENTION: If you own a German Shepherd (or are about to get one), this is going to be one of the most exciting letters you’ll ever read:
“This Information-Packed Handbook Will Teach You Everything You’ve Ever Wanted To Know About German Shepherd Dogs…
You’ll Learn How To Get That ‘Best Friend’ Relationship With Your GSD, That Most Dog Owners Can Only Dream Of Having!”
From the desk of Michael Tapscott
Sunday, October 20, 2019
Let me ask you a question… Did you get the “owners manual” the day you chose your German Shepherd?
I’ve been in contact with many German Shepherd dog owners (and owners-to-be) over the years, and I’ve realized that most actually need one! 🙂
My name is Michael Tapscott and I’ve owned several GSDs (even a white one once) and I have also been a volunteer with a dog rescue organization for years, so I have a lot to tell you about this wonderful breed.
As I’m sure you know, each dog breed is unique, and the German Shepherd is not an exception. The German Shepherd is among the most popular of all breeds, most likely for its loyalty and courage.
But most owners don’t realize how much attention, training, love and firm guidance is needed to get their dog to develop these characteristics.
That’s why I’ve spent months and months researching, writing and interviewing German Shepherd trainers, vets, importers, dog owners and well-known breeders to compile the ultimate German Shepherd Handbook.
This Book Will Be Your Complete Guide To Choosing, Understanding, Training & Caring For Your GSD
You’ll learn everything from how to choose the right German Shepherd and housebreak it, to the history of the breed and how to train your dog to obey your every command…
Imagine being able to get your German Shepherd to listen to you anywhere you go… Wouldn’t that be nice?
What about knowing that your dog is perfectly happy and healthy because you know exactly how to exercise, socialize and feed your dog?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could teach your German Shepherd to stop biting and chewing everything in sight?
Can you imagine how great you’ll feel when you know that your dog loves you as much as you love him or her?
And what if you could train your GSD to get rid of bad behaviours and obey your every command?
When you ask him to come to you, he does.
When you ask him to sit and stay, he does.
When you’re out for a walk and come to a street crossing, your dog sits patiently at the curb, and waits to heel by your side across the street.
In fact, all of this will come true for you once you know the secrets.
This book covers everything there is to know about German Shepherds,
And It’s Not Like Any Other Book You’ve Ever Read On GSDs
You won’t find anything like it anywhere. Not in the bookshop, not in the pet store, not at the library – not even on the Internet.
It’s simple: No one has ever gone through the entire research process that has taken me over 9 months to complete.
During my dog rescue volunteer work I read pretty much every worthy book out there on German Shepherds. But when I decided to finally write my own book, I wanted to find some GSD “insider information” as well…
So I tracked down and did interviews with a world-renowned professional dog trainer, two vets, three of the most well-respected breeders and importers, and every GSD owner I knew asking for tips and advice on just about anything related to German Shepherd Dogs.
With all the work I’ve put into this, you’re truly getting the most complete German Shepherd book you’ll ever find:
And the most unique thing about this book is that every section of it is there because
“You Asked For It!”
Well, not you exactly.
But from live questions.
Questions coming from people all over the world who really love German Shepherds and wanted to know how to get a more happy, healthy and well-behaved dog.
A simple web page was set up, and people just like you visited it and left me their most pressing questions about German Shepherds.
And then I answered them!
Which means no fluff or boring filler – Just the real answers that you want to know.
You’ll discover many exciting tips and secrets in the German Shepherd Handbook – Everything from how to find and choose the right German Shepherd and housebreak it, to how to avoid health problems and train your dog to be able to get along with other people and animals.
Want a Sneak Peek At What’s Inside?
Here’s a small sample of things that you’ll discover in the German Shepherd Handbook, chapter by chapter:
An Introduction To German Shepherds
- A quick introduction to the breed and how it all started (p. 3)
- 4 important things you MUST DO before bringing your German Shepherd home
(Most people miss at least one of these! See p. 4)
- The 3 required qualities you must have for raising a GSD (p. 4)
The History of the German Shepherd Dog
- The amazing history of the German Shepherd and how they came to be (pp. 5-10)
- The fascinating development of the breed and how their different coats evolved (pp. 5-8)
- Learn the important behavioral differences between the American and the German bloodline (pp. 12-15)
- What is the breed standard? (pp. 10-12)
- Discover what effects and consequences the popularity of the German Shepherd Dog has had (pp. 15-16)
- What are the differences between the White and the Black German Shepherd? (pp. 14-15)
- Why the German Shepherd Dog was once called the Alsatian Wolf Dog (p. 9)
Finding and Choosing Your German Shepherd
- Is the German Shepherd right for you? Here are the 3 most important things to consider before settling on this breed (pp. 17-18)
- How to find and choose the right German Shepherd for you. Learn everything from selecting the best breeder or shelter, to how to specifically point out the dog that’s perfect for you (pp. 18-22)
- Are German Shepherds good with young children? (Hint: Usually, yes – but there’s one crucial thing to think about if you’re getting a puppy… Read p. 18)
- Should you get a male or a female GSD? Is either better than the other? (p. 20)
- The one place you should avoid getting a German Shepherd Dog from! (p. 25)
- The foolproof step-by-step method that guarantees that you find the perfect German Shepherd puppy (pp. 20-22)
- What to consider if you’re planning to adopt a German Shepherd (pp. 35-36)
- How to easily find and choose an adult German Shepherd Dog, and the things you should ask about before deciding (pp. 22-23)
- 5 important things to consider if you’re importing a German Shepherd (pp. 23-24)
- How to act towards your dog just after you’ve brought him/her home (p. 26)
Feeding Your German Shepherd Dog
- How to find the best food for your dog (pp. 28-29)
- The best kind of diet for your German Shepherd (p. 29)
- The much-loved dog treat that’s actually healthy for your German Shepherd (p. 30)
- When to feed your GSD and how much (pp. 31-32)
- How and when should you switch from “puppy food” to “adult food”? (p. 30)
- The best kind of dog bones – And which to avoid! (pp. 30-31)
- What are the best supplements for your dog? Are they really necessary? (p. 30)
- How NOT to feed your German Shepherd! (I can’t understand why people keep doing this – p. 31)
- Never give this treat to your GSD – It can cause fatal seizures! (p. 31)
Making Your Home Safe
- How to introduce your new German Shepherd to your home and the first steps to safety in your home (p. 33)
- How to “Puppy Proof” your backyard for your German Shepherd and eliminate possible dangers (p. 34)
- 9 common plants that are harmful to your dog (You better get rid of these now if you truly value your friend – Read p. 34)
- The best way to minimize separation anxiety of your German Shepherd (p. 36)
- A simple way to make sure your dog is happy and healthy all the time (p. 36)
- How to introduce your German Shepherd to a new dog friend (pp. 35-36)
- How often should you do check-ups? (pp. 36)
Training Your German Shepherd Dog
- Top training tips for your German Shepherd Dog! (pp. 37-56)
- A thorough guide to housebreaking your German Shepherd, quickly and easily (pp. 38-40)
- Crate training – What it is and how you do it (Some people use “animal crates” or cages to train their dog… Sometimes, they do help, but there’s a good way and there’s a bad way to do it. I show you exactly how on pp. 41-42)
- Insider tips for training your dog to obey commands (pp. 42-46)
- How to handle stubborn German Shepherds that won’t listen to your commands (Are you tired of your dog ignoring your “off” command and jumping up putting his paws onto the table? Learn how to put an end to this on pp. 50-54)
- The most important area of concern when it comes to training your GSD (pp. 37-38)
- How to stop your German Shepherd’s habit of non-stop barking at other dogs and people (pp. 51-52 and 56)
- Leash training tips – Many dog owners don’t even know the proper way to use a leash with a dog, here’s exactly how to do it (p. 54)
- The secrets of how to make your German Shepherd obey commands such as “Come”, “Sit” and “Stay” (pp. 47-50)
- Tired of your German Shepherd biting everything in sight? Here’s how to stop biting problems forever and force your dog to grow out of its puppy behavior before it’s too late! (pp. 52-53)
- The controversial “Last Resort technique” that you can use if you’ve tried everything, but your dog still isn’t learning to obey your commands (p. 55)
Grooming Your German Shepherd
- How to keep your German Shepherd clean and healthy (This will cut your number of trips to the veterinarian in half! See p. 57)
- The right way to brush and comb your German Shepherd (pp. 57-59)
- How often you need to bathe your German Shepherd and how to do it (WARNING: Bathing your dog too often can strip its coat of its natural oils. Read pp. 59-60)
- How to take proper care of your German Shepherd’s teeth (Poor dental health can affect a dog’s overall health so make sure you know how to do it right, check out pp. 60-61)
- Two little-known shortcuts to speed up the grooming of your GSD (p. 60)
- How to take care of your dog’s nails and ears, and how often you need to do it (pp. 62-63)
Potential Health Problems
- The 5 most important vaccinations that your German Shepherd must get
- Do all German Shepherds have hip problems? (Learn all about “Hip Dysplasia” and what you can do about it on pp. 67-68)
- How old should your dog be should before you can get its hip X-rayed for Hip Dysplasia (p. 68)
- Learn about bloat and what you can do to prevent your German Shepherd from vomiting and getting gastric torsion (pp. 70-71)
- Parasites and fleas often trouble GSDs – Find out what you can do about it on pp. 71-74
- How to deal with German Shepherd ear problems (p. 76-77)
- The things you need to have at home for treatment of things like bee stings and burns, and other first-aid tips (pp. 80-81)
And That’s Just a Fraction of What You’ll Learn In This Book…
If that’s not exciting enough, you don’t even have to wait to get started.
Since this is an “eBook,” digitally delivered over the web, you can be reading the German Shepherd Handbook in as little as 90 seconds from now.
That’s right. As soon as you place your secure order you’ll get instant access to these amazing German Shepherd tips so you can start applying them today!
No need to wait days and days for the mailman to show up 🙂
Not a technically savvy person? Don’t worry. I’ve got you covered. If you have never downloaded a book over the web before, I’ll help you every step of the way.
In fact, I’ve helped beginner after another just how quick and easy it is to download the German Shepherd Handbook over the web. I’m easily accessible by email, so if you’re stuck or don’t know what to do I can help you get your copy of the German Shepherd Handbook in a flash!
But Don’t Just Take My Word For It…
Check out what some of my readers have said about the German Shepherd Handbook:
“I found your section on training so helpful. My puppy responded exceptionally well to the chapter on biting and i have no more bruises and bites”
“I have thoroughly enjoyed your book and emails.
The orderly manner in which you have presented your information has made it very easy to follow. The instructions are clear and have been so successful.
My German Shepherd is becoming more well-behaved as the days pass and I follow your directions. She is a pleasure to train now as I can understand why I am doing certain things and how she is thinking.
I found your section on training so helpful. My puppy responded exceptionally well to the chapter on biting and i have no more bruises and bites.
I re-read the book constantly and follow your advice. I was really dreading Zoe’s first year as I know how distractive and unruly puppies can be but with your book it has only been a pleasure having this 5 month old.
Thank you so much for such an interesting valuable book!”
— Gaby Lyle
“Thank you for your writings. I found your book helpful and interesting as well as gaining more knowledge of the breed I deal with daily”
“I am a longtime breeder and trainer of German Shepherds and found your book to be helpful in a couple or areas. It is always good to learn what others teach and others training techniques.
The history information was awesome. The development of the breed and its temperament being of German working lines vs. American lines was helpful although I already knew these facts, your explanation made this more clearly understandable.
I have smooth-coated and plush-coated GSD’s and found your description of others news to me. But I hadn’t heard of the plush coat until we had 3 in one litter. I have not heard some of the colors either, but there’s always something for everyone to learn.
Thank you for your writings. I found your book helpful and interesting as well as gaining more knowledge of the breed I deal with daily. We have enjoyed this breed much more than any other we’ve had. The German Shepherd Dog is definitely one that stands alone in its qualities, intelligence, versatility and loyalty. You have held up this breed to its true standards.”
— Dee Gilson
Eagle Point, Oregon
“I strongly recommend the German Shepherd Handbook by Michael Tapscott to all GSD owners!”
“The German Shepherd Handbook has been very helpful in introducing me to the care of my two GSDs, Puppy a standard female and Tiger a long hair male. I have acquired both at age 2 months. Now they are 10-month old and I believe quite large in sze (30-35 kg), yet they look slim and not obese.
Both have done well in basic training and socialization. I have accomplished this almost entirely with the help of the information provided in your book. The book has also enlightened me on the history of the breed and its potential health problems. I strongly recommend the German Shepherd Handbook by Michael Tapscott to all GSD owners!”
— Yahya Al-Faraidi
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“I can’t wait to try out the tips and advice on my dog”
“I bought the German Shepherd Handbook to help me better understand the breed. I am planning on getting a dog soon. I am glad that this book has the information that I need to help me raise and look after my future dog. I can’t wait to try out the tips and advice on my dog. Thanks a lot Michael!”
— Lauren Deters
“Thanks for a great book!”
“There is soooo much information in this book, so it would be hard to pick one thing I like best! 🙂
I am 55 years old and have had German Sheperds in my life since the age of three but this book gave me a lot of insights that I did not know.
Thanks for a great book!!!”
— Joy Huebotter
“I really hope other parents of German Shepherd Dogs will read this book”
“My Thanks to Michael for a fascinating read. I didnt really know the background to the breed and it was extremely helpful in understanding my babies Fae and Thor.
They are 5 months old now and I have used the techniques Michael suggested in particularly with the barking, nipping and such like.
The pups are very quick to learn and my only hurdle now is the continue to work on the come here or here (cant decide which word yet!). The walking away option does the trick.
Thanks again, I really hope other parents of German Shepherd Dogs will read this book and get as much enjoyment as i have! Each day is a new learning curve.
🙂 woof Nicky, Fae and Thor.”
— Nicola Fae Corden
Karratha, Western Australia
“I already can see the changes in my dogs behaviour!”
The German Shephard Handbook is very informative. I now have a lot more understanding about the GSD breed.
The book reads very well and I’m enjoying training my GSD using the handbook. I already can see the changes in my dogs behaviour! And both my dog and I have bonded a lot more.
The future is looking great as my GSD is my best pal.
Thanks for a great book.
— Jan Kerckhofs
Alice Springs, Australia
“Your book guided me to teach my dog to behave and be the dog I had envisioned”
“When I thought of owning a German Shepherd, I thought of a beautiful, obedient dog that sat calmly and was a great companion for the entire family. This vision came from the German Shepherds I would see work with police or just walking with their owner.
Well, when we got our German Shepherd puppy, she grew very quickly and yes she was beautiful, but to my surprise, the rest needed a lot of work!
Finding the German Shepherd Handbook helped me to understand our dog and why she was behaving the way she was. Your book guided me to teach my dog to behave and be the dog I had envisioned. This handbook is a must have for German Shepherd owners. The lessons are quick, and the results have been outstanding!”
— Cara Raff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“So What’s The Bottom Line?
How Much Does This Complete German Shepherd Book Cost?”
This book has already been a huge success with over 1700+ other German Shepherd owners buying it, and telling me how thrilled they are with the difference it has made to them and their German Shepherd. The increased fun and affection YOU will receive as a result of this information, I think you’ll agree, is priceless!
The good part is that since I have done all the work for you, you can get it on a silver platter! As you know, I’ve spent over 9 months researching, writing and compiling this unique German Shepherd book. I’ve also spent close to $3300 on travel, interviews, surveys and editing to get this book done.
But luckily, I’m not going to charge you hundreds and hundreds of dollars for this valueable information.
I will be releasing this as an exclusive hard copy book with award-winning photographs later on for $79 – But until then, here’s the good news:
The special online introductory price is just
$49.95 $39.95 – less than what it costs to feed your dog for a month or two. And a whole lot less than it costs to replace a scratched up door, torn up carpet, or chewed designer shoe from a misbehaving puppy!
I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s a very small price to pay when you just take a moment and think about the joy you’ll feel once you have your perfectly happy, healthy and well-behaved German Shepherd.
Even if this book only saved you ONE visit to the vet or dog trainer – You’re still in front!
Only a Limited Amount of Copies Will Be Sold At This Price
Thing is, after I release a couple thousand copies of this book at this really low price, I know my servers will be taxed, my inbox swamped, and my time to reply to your emails severely limited… and I will have to increase the price.
See the table below for the price increase schedule… so order today to make sure you lock in the lowest price possible:
For a fraction of what it’s really worth and what it cost me to research, you could be reading it in a matter of minutes. And don’t worry – if for any reason you’re not happy with the content, you have a complete hassle-free, no questions asked guarantee to protect your investment:
That’s about as fair as it gets, don’t you agree?
Think about it, wouldn’t it be great if everything came with this kind of guarantee?
So just go ahead, download the eBook today, read it and apply your new-found skills with your German Shepherd for a full 60 days. If you aren’t absolutely thrilled with it for any reason (or for no reason at all) just let me know and I’ll issue you a cheerful refund with no questions asked.
So you see, there’s absolutely NO RISK on your part … a true win-win!
And I Want To Give You Some Really Awesome Gifts Today…
I’m supremely confident that you’re getting the absolute BEST German Shepherd book ever written.
But I’m not stopping there. I want you to be so over-the-top thrilled with your decision to claim your copy of the German Shepherd Handbook today, so I’m tossing in these incredible bonuses…
Part Friend, Part Family
An amazing dog training resource jam-packed with training tips and with a big section on understanding your dog.
- The 3 indispensable health components that are improved, and sometimes even sustained, by exercise (page 24)
- Housetraining tips and tactics (page 43)
- The 4 ridiculously easy-to-follow steps to behavior training your dog (page 47)
- 5 dog training secrets the so-called “experts” DON’T want you to know (page 60)
Dog Diet – The Right
Food For Your Dog
This 86-page eBook explains your dog’s nutritional needs and how you can satisfy them.
- The importance of a dog’s diet
- How your dog’s diet affects outputs
- Dog food – Thought for consideration
- Guidelines to choosing a healthy dog diet
- Tips to consider when determining your puppy dog’s diet
- And much more!
Dog Bite Prevention
World class trainer’s tips to raising a well behaved dog that don’t bite without your command! This 95-page eBook, jam-packed with tips will teach you:
- The reasons why puppies bite and the underlaying causes
- How to recognize warning signs and prevent dog bites
- How you can get your dog to stop biting
- How to socialize your dog (critical stage for puppies)
- 7 things you should do if your dog bites
5 Dog Training Myths
Special report reveals the 5 dog training myths your GSD needs you to know!
- “You’re only training your dog when _____”
- “You need to understand and _____ in _____ so that _____”
- “The _____ method is superior because it is the _____”
- “A dog that _____ is either terribly _____ or simply trying to _____”
- “A _____ is basically a _____ that is like a _____ for your dog.”
Dog Care Duty
This book will provide you with all the support and guidance you need to be successful at taking care of your dog. You will learn:
- Dog care basics
- What items you need for your dog
- Why and how the vet is your friend
- How to care for an elderly dog
- How to care for a disabled dog
- And much more!
Pamper Your Dog
The cookbook that your dog always wanted you to read!
- Pamper Your Dog unleashes 130 recipes for tasty treats and meals for your canine friend that are sure to have your dog salivating. You cook for yourself and your family, so don’t ignore your most faithful of friends.
- Pamper Your Dog will show you how to prepare tasty and healthful treats and main meals for your dog without a lot of cost or work.
The A-Z Of Dog Names
If you are getting a new pup and are stuck for names then this book is for you.
Split into multiple sections such as names for black dogs, white dogs, female and male dogs, big dogs and many more, this book will make it a whole lot easier to choose a name to suit your new dog’s color, size, and personality.
Revisions & Extras
The German Shepherd Handbook will be updated and revised in the future, and when it is you will get instant access to the new edition at no extra cost!
Also, as soon as a new bonus or extra is added, you will have access to it in the download area.
5 Good Reasons To Buy The German Shepherd Handbook Right Now
Reason #1: Everything you need to know about German Shepherds is right here in this book. You’ll learn everything from how to choose the right German Shepherd and housebreak it, to feeding tips, making your home safe for your dog, and training your GSD to obey your every command. And you don’t need to wait for anything to arrive by mail – you’ll get instant access to these amazing tips so you can start applying them today!
Reason #2: Hundreds of other German Shepherd owners have already used this handbook to improve their relationship with their dog (scroll up to check out some of the success stories). Now it’s your turn.
Reason #3: You owe it to yourself and your German Shepherd to get the information you need to establish the best relationship possible. Over the years I’ve learned one important thing: If you don’t make the decision to take action and and get the information you need now, there’s a very very small chance that you’ll do anything about it in the future… Do you really want to leave your dog’s societal development and obedience in general to chance?
Reason #4: When you get your copy today, you’ll get the early-bird special price, plus the 8 incredible bonuses valued at over $150 for FREE!
Reason #5: With my crazy 60-day no questions asked money-back guarantee, there is literally NO RISK for you. If you aren’t satisfied for ANY reason, or it doesn’t live up to your expectations, just send me an email and I will refund your payment.
Yes! Give Me Instant Access To The German Shepherd Handbook
I want to have a happy, healthy and well-behaved dog and learn everything I’ve ever wanted to know about German Shepherds!
I understand that your book is an eBook available exclusively via digital download (I just click and save it to my computer once my order is processed). I can print it out if I want to and put it in a binder for easy reference.
I also understand that I get access to all 8 incredible bonuses, including “Part Friend, Part Family”, “Dog Diet – The Right Food For Your Dog”, “Dog Bite Prevention”, “5 Dog Training Myths”, “Dog Care Duty”, “Pamper Your Dog”, “The A-Z Of Dog Names” AND future revisions and updates absolutely FREE!
Finally, I understand that I’m under no risk and you will give me a full refund if I’m not satisfied with my purchase.
– LIMITED TIME OFFER –
Regular Price: $49.95 Your Price: $39.95
All the best to you and your German Shepherd!
Proud German Shepherd owner and
author of the German Shepherd Handbook
“If you want to know anything about German Shepherds, ask Michael Tapscott!”
“I got the German Shepherd Handbook as I wanted to get the skills and knowledge updated on how to handle a dog. I had White GSDs in Africa but none of them were working dogs. My new dog is a guide dog and I wanted him to have the best start with me.
The thing that impressed me is Michael’s immense knowledge of the German Shepherd – starting with the history of the breed right through to grooming tips.
In many countries, the German Shepherd has had a bad reputation given to him through the press but a good understanding of the breed and knowing a good dog’s temperament will allay all these fears. Also, what I liked is Michaels continuous encouragement for the dog owner to play with the dog, he goes through a whole range of different types of toys and gives you good basic training tips for a new dog, i.e. stops the dog jumping on your clothes, your furniture and how to prevent soiling.
He also knows the dog from an anatomical point of view and he can point out illness and early detection of disease. Prevention is often better than the cure!
I contact Michael regularly for advice on my German Shepherd and his enthusiasm and passion proves to me that he is a professional in his field of expanding our knowledge of the German Shepherd. If you want to know anything about German Shepherds, ask Michael Tapscott!!”
— Garth Long
P.S. Every second you wait the odds are good you will do nothing. If you are serious about getting a happy, healthy and well-behaved German Shepherd in the fastest time possible then you need to get started right away. Click here to order now.
P.P.S. Remember, you have a full 60-day trial period to decide if this book is right for you, and even if you decide during that time that it’s not, you can contact me for a full refund, and the book is still yours to keep. That’s my way of saying “thanks for trying”. Click here to get your copy of the “German Shepherd Handbook” now.
NOTE: We use CLICKBANK® to process all of our orders. ClickBank uses the strongest security and anti-fraud features available in the world, they are approved by the Better Business Bureau, and you are also protected by their money back guarantee policy. In addition to this, they never store your financial data in their system.